HARTING Canada can make connectivity innovations for various marketsMay 28, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Since the 1940s, manufacturers around the world have relied on the HARTING Technology Group for state-of-the-art products with revolutionary connectivity. HARTING Canada, the company’s local subsidiary, makes these solutions accessible in this country. So versatile are these connectivity innovations that they are used in a broad range of sectors. Machinery, robotics, information technology, transportation and more – HARTING has the skills and know-how to assist customers in various industrial markets.
Expert designers and manufacturers
The continuing success that HARTING has come to expect results partly from the high demand for connectivity innovations in a wide variety of Canadian industries. It also stems from the expert team of designers and manufacturers that the company employs; they devote themselves to creating new, high-quality solutions for evolving needs.
HARTING connectivity innovations serve the following industrial markets:
- Automation – Hans connectors are highly recommended for robotics, machine tools, material handling, conveyors, painting, engine building, and body assembly.
- Broadcasting and entertainment – HARTING units are trusted for concert and theatre installation, recording studios, and transmitter stations.
- Energy – Renewable and conventional energy applications benefit from HARTING technology, as do energy transmission and distribution.
- Information technology – HARTING supplies connectors to many segments of the IT industry, such as semiconductor-machinery manufacturers, power-supply manufacturers, and makers of high-end data-storage and server systems.
- LED displays – IP65/67 PushPull power and Ethernet data connectors help to create quick, reliable setup and breakdown of LED screens, indoors and outdoors.
- Machinery and robotics – Application examples: material-handling systems, packaging machinery, material-processing equipment, plastics machines, and machine-tool and metal-forming machinery.
- The medical sector – The health and lives of many people rely on the safety and dependability of medical technology. So high-quality connector products are essential, especially those with HARTING 3D-MID technology.
- Rail transportation – Rail authorities, consultants, rail-car manufacturers, and system suppliers frequently invest in Han connectors to assist with areas of transit and freight-train construction.
- Telecommunications – Another major sector that depends heavily on reliable power connection. HARTING expertise always gets the job done in this area.
For more information, contact HARTING Canada.