Furniture foam is one of CFS’ many important product specialtiesNovember 19, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Custom Foam Systems Ltd. (CFS) manufactures quality foam components for several industrial sectors – including the furniture industry. CFS furniture foam always meets an ideal balance of comfort, design, and manufacturing ability. The company makes the most challenging designs easy to produce as it balances the most essential foam properties.
The CFS product-development team makes foam components for furniture with a creative approach and high cost-effectiveness, without sacrificing aesthetics or comfort.
Components customized for user needs
With more than 40 years of experience in the foam business, CFS delivers fabricated, moulded furniture foam to manufactures for office and public units. It boasts a proven track record of solving design challenges with innovative solutions that never occur to other foam makers. CFS specializes in integral skin components for furniture and ergonomic workstations, and it offers an extensive range of polyurethane material to customize components for specific user needs.
A key benefit of hiring CFS is its high standards of safety and quality; the company is registered according to ISO 9001:2015, meets the requirements of the United States Food and Drug Administration, and complies with BIFMA and ASTM standards. The company also embraces APQP, PPAP, and FMEA to make sure it meets client expectations on every project.
Product applications for CFS furniture foam include the following:
- Fabricated foam for lounge items – a complete range of polyethylene and polyurethane material, plus firm, high density and high compression for support. CFS designs all products for maximum user comfort.
- Fabricated foam for seating – custom-manufactured components delivered upholstery-ready and engineered for top performance.
- Foam arm pads for healthcare furniture – optimal integral skin material for arm-pad applications. Antimicrobial, chemical-resistant, and cleanable.
- Integral skin components – high design manufacturing ability ensured by an exceptionally skilled team. Examples: arm pads, head rests, lumbar pads.
- Integral skin for wrist rests – top properties offered by proprietary Gelfoam material. Great cosmetic appearance with a textured surface and seamless look.
- Moulded foam for seating – CFS polyurethane experts adapt to specific client requirements in cost-efficient ways. Extensive prototype development capabilities.
For more information, contact CFS.