John Brooks Company's selection of pump parts
John Brooks Company Limited is trusted by manufacturers across the country for its enormous selection of fluid-control solutions, including pumps and valves. In addition, customers rely on the company as a complete source of aftermarket parts and components for maintenance, repair, and operations, with options to fit most of the major brands.
With form, fit, and function guaranteed every time, John Brooks Company carries such aftermarket components as pump parts, filter elements, valve accessories, spray nozzles, and much more.
Eighty-plus years of product experience
With more than eight decades of diverse product experience and authorized distributor relationships with quality and reliable brands, John Brooks Company can source and provide the most appropriate industrial fluid-handling equipment for any specific need. And the company’s dedication to the customer does not stop there: its team of trusted technicians and customer-care specialists are always available and ready for ongoing assistance.
Among the aftermarket parts from which customers can choose:
- Parts for pumps. More than $12 million in inventory, including casings, impellers, stuffing box covers, power ends, rotors, stators, and shaft kits. Summit Pump has strategically stocked John Brooks Company’s warehouses to ship the pump parts that customers need at a moment’s notice; these parts are engineered to fit such brands as Goulds, Durco, Peerless, Warren, Allis Chalmers, Moyno, and Worthington.
- Filter elements. Competitively priced filter cartridges, filter bags, filter-bag housings, cartridge housings, and air intake and inline filtration.
- Process valves and valve controls. High-quality ball valves, butterfly valves, check valves, actuators, valve controls, gear operators, positioners, solenoids, and switches.
- Spraying-equipment parts and accessories. Spray nozzles, spray guns, tank-cleaning equipment, pressure gauges, temperature gauges or thermometers, portable ventilators, compressed-air products, centrifugal blowers, liquid proportioners, injectors, couplings, fittings, airline filters, regulators, lubricators, braided hose, and carrier rope.
- Heat-exchanger parts. Options include plates, gaskets, assemblies, and more – all available quickly and at competitive prices.
- Compressed-air dryer replacement parts. For customers looking to upgrade or convert their compressed-air dryers with replacement components, desiccant fill, or filter elements.
Trust the John Brooks Company team to keep equipment upgraded and in peak condition.
For more information, contact John Brooks Company.