From chains to industrial bushings, Tsubaki’s product range is diverseMarch 5, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Tsubaki of Canada has served the country’s industry for close to half a century with great solutions. Although one-third of the chains that Canadian businesses use are by Tsubaki, the company’s impressive product range is diverse. The lineup includes sprockets, cam clutches, industrial bushings, and more. Also available are products by KabelSchlepp, a member of the Tsubaki Group.
Standard and custom-made products
The world’s largest producer of roller chains, Tsubaki makes a wide spectrum of products with state-of-the-art technology and quality service. The company supplies chains in various types and sizes, engineered to meet user needs, optimize power transmission, boost productivity, and save money. Tsubaki supplies standard and custom-made products, but also introduces technical innovations, like the self-lubricating Lambda roller chain and Smart Tooth sprockets.
Customers can choose from the following items in Tsubaki’s lineup:
- Conveyor chains – Supplied with short delivery times, these chains are standardized for different operating conditions and uses, based on Tsubaki’s research and development.
- Drive chains – More than a dozen variations, all compliant with international quality standards. Examples include agricultural, Lambda, and Super Stainless chains.
- Engineered chains – Specially engineered and tested for specific conditions, like sanitary environments, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, or corrosive chemicals.
- Cam clutches – Various models for different common applications. Designed to transmit torque in one rotation direction and overrun in the opposite one.
- Industrial bushings – A broad range of weld-on hubs and industrial bushings for sprockets and pulleys, in many sizes and bore sizes. Examples: QD, taper-lock, split-taper-lock, and XT.
- Power-transmission utility components – Power locks, shock relays, and other components that help maximize power transmission, boost productivity, and save costs.
- Sprockets – Made of high-quality, heat-treated carbon steel for longer wear life, abrasion resistance, and ability to withstand heavy shock loads. Tsubaki’s innovative Smart Tooth solution can identify and schedule drive-system maintenance to prevent catastrophic component failure. Other advantages: less downtime; lower replacement expenses; and higher productivity.
- KabelSchlepp products – Complete cable-carrier systems that supply electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic power for moving machine parts.
To learn more, contact Tsubaki.