Food processing machine components are a specialty of Rosta Inc.November 11, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Rosta Inc. has used its mastery in three kinds of technology – rubber-suspension, oscillating, and tensioning technology – to make important contributions to the Canadian industrial landscape. Along with a wide range of machine elements for mining, wood processing, construction, and transportation, the company also makes food processing machine components.
By optimizing vibrating screens, shaker conveyors, and more, Rosta elements play a valuable role in many applications in food processing.
A wealth of benefits
Many customers get a wealth of benefits from Rosta food processing machine components. These innovative products are always very useful in the broad variety of equipment and machinery that these manufacturers use. Canadian food and beverage producers always rely on Rosta technology to get the most out of several applications; some common examples include spiral conveyors, suspended screens, drying and separating, freezing, and more.
Rosta manufactures and supplies food processing machine components for the following applications:
- Dryers, separation tables, and control screens – Rosta elements for this equipment are simple to install and also provide high vibration isolation. No routine maintenance is required.
- Freezing lines for fruits and vegetables – Businesses rely on Rosta for constant screen control and high vibration isolation in freezing lines. Stainless steel options available too.
- Gyratory sifters – High isolation and no maintenance for these sifters. Components are available with suspension or support.
- Hanging vibrating screens – A one-part solution is available for high vibration isolation, and it complies with the stringent CE safety standard in Europe.
- Shaker conveyors – Solutions that are perfect for two mass systems, built from a heavy-duty design and easy for users to assemble.
- Vibrating screens – Rosta components provide high vibration isolation, constant screen control, and corrosion resistance.
As a top producer of torsional rubber springs, the Rosta team keeps on finding new and innovative solutions for applications in many industries, in addition to food processing. Because of the company’s strong and ongoing relationship with this sector, consumers are assured that Canadian food and beverage manufacturers will remain profitable and competitive for a long time.
To learn more, contact Rosta Inc.