The forestry industry benefits from Daemar products.
Many critical Canadian industries trust in the Daemar Inc. name for the best selection of essential components for industry, from aerospace and agriculture to food processing and pharmaceuticals. The company is also key source of components for the forestry sector, a vital part of Canada’s economy, particularly in the western provinces.
With its unsurpassed lineup of components, ranging from seals to bushings, the Daemar team keeps equipment in the forestry industry moving, so that people get the paper and wood products they need.
Sealing, retaining, alignment, protection
Forestry machinery relies on a broad variety of components, and Daemar components offer such benefits as sealing, retaining, low-friction running surfaces, alignment, and protection. When this diverse product family is combined with local inventories and EDI computer-systems integration, the supplier services as a valuable supply-chain partner that helps to lower acquisition expenses. Daemar can offer the following categories of forestry solutions:
- Braided packing. Also known as compression packing. Perfect for stuffing boxes and sealing liquids. Manufactured out of FDA-grade packing material.
- Bushings. These provide a low-friction surfaces with little or no operating maintenance required when press-fit into a gear or housing. Recommended highly for forestry applications, as they lack moving parts and offer options such as self-lubrication. Examples include dryslide, fibre-lube, and solid or powdered metal.
- Caplugs products. Plugs and caps that help users to prevent damage to threaded or beveled pipe ends and avoid costly delays from reworking or replacing damaged items in the field.
- Mechanical seals. A full range of single-spring “Pusher” mechanical seals.
- Retaining rings. Options such as internal and external rings, with tapered or constant sections or with spiral rings. Daemar can apply its technical expertise to help customers to choose the right rings, especially large-diameter units. Materials include stainless steel, standard carbon steel, zinc, and copper.
- Shaft seals. For lubricant retention and debris exclusion. Among the examples: oil seals; Protech bearing isolators; JM Clipper products; V-rings; end covers; and L2M seals.
Custom maintenance kits, which help minimize downtime and provide all required components for maintenance, are also available.
To learn more, contact Daemar.