Many components for the power sector are available.
The inventory of essential components for industry available from Daemar Inc. is unmatched. From retaining and sliding elements to protective items and mechanical or shaft seals, Daemar offers anything a customer requires to manufacture its wares efficiently and remain competitive with the highest quality of products. This breadth of offerings serves a wide spectrum of industrial markets; for example, Daemar offers an impressive selection of power generation components.
Helping reduce acquisition costs
Our modern world relies heavily on electric and hydro power, so organizations that provide it must use strong, reliable components. Daemar supports this sector with many options that provide sealing, retaining, low-friction running surfaces, alignment, and protection. When customers blend this lineup with local inventories and EDI computer-systems integration, the distributor becomes a valuable supply-chain partner that helps to reduce acquisition costs.
Daemar’s lineup of power generation components includes the following items:
- Braided packing – also known as compression packing. This material is used widely in stuffing boxes, to seal all kinds of liquids. Meets the stringent standards of the United States Food and Drug Administration. The most popular sizes and styles are available.
- Bushings – for a low-friction surface that requires little or no operating maintenance when press-fit into a gear or housing. Options include dryslide, fibre-lube, powdered metal, and solid metal.
- Caplugs products – caps, plugs, and more to prevent damage to pipe ends and flanges, preventing costly downtime.
- Mechanical seals – a full range of single-spring “pusher” seals for pumps. A selection of heads, seats, and spring types are also available, depending on the operating conditions. Five different kinds.
- Retaining rings – a range of materials available, including stainless steel, zinc, copper, and standard carbon steel. Other options include internal and external, large-diameter, tapered or constant sections, and spiral rings.
- Shaft seals – for lubricant retention and dust/debris exclusion. Among the examples: oil seals, Protech bearing isolators, JM Clipper seals, V-rings, end covers, and hydraulic seals.
In addition to these power generation components, Daemar offers custom kits for maintenance, to reduce downtime in the field.
To learn more, contact Daemar.