Four types of components for the marine sector
For essential components for industry, businesses across the country know they can rely on Daemar Inc. This goes for customers in various important sectors, such as aerospace, oil and gas, agriculture, construction, food processing, pharmaceuticals, and power generation. The Daemar inventory is also rife with a broad range of marine elements.
Components for the marine industry can be combined with local inventories and EDI computer-systems integration to make Daemar a valuable supply-chain partner that lowers acquisition costs.
Maintenance kits for specific requirements
These marine elements can offers sealing, retaining, alignment, and protection in many industrial applications. Daemar offers the following examples:
- Braided packing – also known as compression packing, and commonly used to stuff boxes for pumps to seal all types of fluids. Daemar supplies the most popular sizes and styles, all made from materials that meet the standards of the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- Bushings – for a low-friction surface that needs little or no maintenance when press-fit into housing or gears. With no moving parts and with options like self-lubrication, bushings are ideal for the marine industry.
- Caps and plugs – protective units made by Caplugs to prevent damage to threaded or beveled pipe ends and avoid expensive downtime and delays.
- Mechanical seals – a full range of single-spring “pusher” seals for pumps, plus a selection of heads, seats, and spring types, depending on operating conditions.
- Retaining rings – Daemar can provide technical expertise to help clients choose the appropriate retaining rings for marine tasks. A variety of material is available, like stainless steel for fluid environments.
- Shaft seals – for lubricant retention and dust/debris exclusion. The supplier’s broad selection of lip styles includes JM Clipper, and its range of lip materials depends on the liquid that the seal contacts. Specialty seals available include Protech bearing isolators, JM Clipper seals, and Simrit BABSL seals.
Daemar also supplies maintenance kits customized to meet specific client requirements, in addition to these marine elements. These kits help reduce downtime, while ensuring that all necessary components for maintenance are at hand.
To learn more, contact Daemar.