Daemar assists customers with product sorting, packaging, branding, moreJuly 8, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
An enormous selection of essential products for industry is the main reason why businesses work with Daemar Inc. But the Daemar team can do so much more than supply products. The company also offers a range of customer services, such as inventory management, product sorting, packaging, branding, custom manufacturing, and custom kitting.
Daemar provides all of these services with the high quality that customers have come to expect from suppliers certified by the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Solutions that meet individual challenges
This range of customer services gives clients several solutions beyond product offerings. Daemar can provide the following options:
- Custom kitting – The Daemar packaging and branding group designs and assembles kits for customer-specific needs as a value-added benefit. This department brands and marks kits with labels that include customer logos, part numbers, and bar codes, while packaging them for easy access and convenient portability. Custom kitting can service in-the-field maintenance, manufacturing production lines, aftermarket maintenance and repair, and other client-specific needs.
- Custom manufacturing – Digital manufacturing teams employed by Daemar can offer fast specialty manufacturing solutions for customers. For example, rapid prototyping and batch production of seals is available with the companyʼs in-house computer-aided design systems and tooling equipment.
- Packaging and branding – The packaging program provides DMR-branded packaging for many of its products. O-ring packs, boxed oil seals, boxed shim rolls, and slotted shim replacement packs are among the examples. There are also custom-designed specific packaging programs available.
- Product sorting – Daemar recommends its sorting program for applications that require absolutely no product contamination. Some component manufacturers use production and packaging techniques that result in unwanted scrap included with the usable products. This product sorting process consists of 100 per cent hand sorting to remove all contaminating parts, since some clientsʼ manufacturing and assembly processes do not accept nonconforming product.
- Quick-Turn inventory management – The Daemar crew works with its customers to deliver supply-chain solutions that satisfy their unique needs. The company has an Electronic Data Interchange, which results in higher productivity, improved transaction quality, and lower cost of ownership.
To learn more, contact Daemar.