Customers in many markets benefit from Endress+Hauser testing solutionsSeptember 25, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Endress+Hauser Canada Ltd. is observing 30 years of supplying measurement and testing solutions for process engineering in this country. A strong partner with many businesses, the manufacturer offers process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording, and digital communications. It also optimizes processes for economic efficiency, safety, and environmental effects. The range of advantages of working with Endress+Hauser is so versatile that a variety of sectors seek out its products.
A mission to improve products
As a family-run corporation that specializes in measurement and testing solutions, Endress+Hauser works by a mission to improve products for customers and help them make them more efficiently. The company offers customized instrumentation that works for many applications to manage customers’ most difficult challenges in demanding work environments.
The company’s testing solutions are primarily used in the following industries:
- Chemicals – Extra project skill and expertise for improving plant safety and performance.
- Energy and power utilities – Application expertise for every power plant, including steam, combined cycle gas turbines, waste-to-energy, hydro, and nuclear. Utility management can become safer, more efficient, and more reliable, with better steam-energy production and industrial water treatment.
- Food processing – Endress+Hauser serves food manufacturers as a partner for meeting international hygiene regulations, accomplishing consistent product quality and plant availability, conserving resources, and lowering expenses.
- Life sciences – With its understanding of this sector, the company is a reliable partner that helps these organizations optimize their operational excellence.
- Oil and gas – Innovative solutions and services that guarantee efficient processes and profit in this important industry and that help to meet worldwide energy demand.
- Primaries and metal – Endress+Hauser helps metal companies hit vital targets, like reducing production costs, keeping plants safe, and boosting compliance and responsibility. These are important goals in a world of lower grades, skill gaps, and excavation challenges.
- Water and wastewater – The company helps customers in this sector raise plant safety and availability, optimize costs in internal water processes, and support risk and failure management.
Endress+Hauser relies on decades of experience to cover all these industries.
For more information, contact Endress+Hauser.