Customers get seven competitive advantages from working with MatritechSeptember 3, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Matritech Inc. is a major player in the Canadian industrial landscape for its wide range of skills and experience with metal machining. Customers from a broad variety of sectors can choose from a selection of services that is unmatched by any other metal-component manufacturer across the country – and all of them are conducted at Matritech’s expansive plant in Drummondville, Que. Not only has this earned a loyal client base; it also continues to attract new customers.
The ultimate one-stop shop
Businesses that work with Matritech’s metal machining services yield seven competitive advantages:
- Extension of operations. Matritech acts as a virtual metal machining division of the customer’s company, by understanding its challenges and needs.
- One-stop shopping. Many processes – bending, stamping, welding, machining, assembly, tool making, finishing – are offered under one roof to simplify purchasing management. By decreasing management time, this reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Partnership in growth. The Matritech crew works right by the customer’s side at every stage, including development, prototyping, and production. The firm supports customers by suggesting processes tailored to their needs at every step of the product life cycle; this is especially beneficial during high-volume production runs.
- Quality. Matritech uses a strict, methodical, and efficient quality-assurance system that helps it maintain an international reputation for reliable parts. All of the required documentation for acceptance parts is provided.
- Solid project management. Because machining time is expensive, Matritech has always put its impressive management skills to work to propel itself into a reputation as a leading industry manufacturer for the past 31 years. The company monitors project advancement constantly to comply with client objectives and deadlines, using internal programs, precise timelines, and close follow-ups.
- Technical support. Matritech’s customer are experts in their own industries. Similarly, Matritech itself is a master team in making metal components. The project managers suggest in-house options that reduce cost, simplify the manufacturing process, and boost the overall quality of the product.
- Timely delivery. Businesses must offer stringent deadlines to remain competitive. Matritech helps to get products delivered on schedule.
To learn more, contact Matritech.