Daemar carries an enormous lineup.
Daemar Inc. is the name that Canadian businesses trust when it comes to essential components for industry. For half a century, customers have counted on the distributor for various solutions. A major reason for Daemar’s wide-ranging reputation is its unsurpassed scope of component options, wider than that of virtually every competitor.
Serving industries like aerospace, agriculture, food processing, and oil and gas, the Daemar product lineup covers a stellar range, including metallic O-rings, retaining rings, caps, plugs, and shim.
One-stop shop for essential components
Any requirement that a client may have can be satisfied by Daemar’s unmatched variety of components. The supplier plays a key role for its customer base as the quintessential one-stop shop for essential components – which is a particular benefit for customers who require multiple solutions and/or services at the same time. Daemar carries the following categories of options:
- Alignment – slotted shim, shim rolls, plastic shim, keystock bars, keys, and pins, all available from the Daemar team. The lineup of shim rolls is made of stainless steel, steel, brass, nickel, and aluminum.
- Protection – a wide selection of plugs, caps, masking solutions, and pipe and flange protectors by Caplugs, as Daemar is a major Canadian distributor of Caplugs protective items. There are threaded, non-threaded, and vinyl options available in products that are ideal for compressed gas, finishing, electronics, and tubing and packaging.
- Retaining – component choices like tapered or spiral retaining rings, disc springs, wave springs, and constant-section internal or external retaining rings. Metric and imperial options are available, in addition to light-, medium-, or heavy-duty spiral rings.
- Sealing – O-rings, shaft seals, mechanical seals, braided packing, and shaft repair sleeves. Specific options available from Damar include vulcanized and metallic O-rings, bearing isolators, oil seals, end caps, and high-pressure seals.
- Slide – dryslide, fibre lube, powdered or solid metal bushings, plastic bushings, and linear motion bearings. Two lines of dryslide available, in imperial or metric.
With this impressive inventory of essential manufacturing components, Daemar has put itself in a league of its own in Canadian industry. Any customer need can be met with the right solution.
For more information, contact Daemar.