N.R. Murphy makes more than dust collectors.
N.R. Murphy Limited makes an unparalleled variety of air-quality solutions, with an option to satisfy any application or requirement. The company has nearly 80 years of experience in this field and a unique level of expertise in facilitating clean, healthy workplaces that help to improve worker morale and efficiency.
Many customers rely on N.R. Murphy for dust collectors, but the manufacturer offers a comprehensive lineup of air-quality equipment for all scenarios.
Large and small units
This portfolio benefits clients in many sectors, including aerospace, agriculture, chemicals, food processing, metals, mining, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, plastics, power generation, printing, the wood industry, and the automotive industry. The selection ranges from large dust collectors for multiple applications to smaller units for individual machine tasks. The variety of equipment available from N.R. Murphy includes the following:
- Dust collectors – including shaker-style collectors from 500 to 70,000 cubic feet per minute, pulse jet-style bad and cartridge-style collectors, reverse air collectors, cyclone collectors for medium-to-coarse applications, and portable bag and cartridge collectors.
- Fans – industrial exhaust fans in a range of sizes, capacities, designs, and arrangements. Many common sizes are in stock and ready to ship. Air- and material-handling fan wheels are also available.
- Accessories – a broad range of accessories, including the following examples: rotary air locks, which are designed to offer airtight seals on cyclones, dust filters, storage bins, and enclosed mechanical conveyors; duct silencers, which reduce noise levels; abort dampers, which expel air into the atmosphere when activated by properly installed spark- or fire-detection systems; inlet blowback dampers, designed to help protect against reversing pressure shocks; and filter bags, which suit equipment by N.R. Murphy or any other manufacturer or products custom-made for any brand.
- Ducting accessories – such options as angle rings, blast gates, elbow, flexible ducts, two-way diverters, ball joints, and cleanout doors.
- Miscellaneous equipment – such solutions as high-efficiency filters, which are constructed for removing extremely small particles in the chemical industry and in other workplaces that requre extremely clean environments, and dump stations, which are self-contained units made to offer maximum dust controls for bag or drum dumping.
To learn more, contact N.R. Murphy.