Customers can get Hose Master products through Sudbury InternationalJanuary 21, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Hose Master is a Cleveland-based manufacturer with a specialty in flexible metal hoses, metal expansion joints, and petroleum flexible connectors – which are available in Canada through Sudbury International Engineered Products Limited. Founded in 1982, Hose Master makes a unique lineup of hosing products that has earned a solid international reputation for the company: customers expect hoses that are engineered for reliability and superior performance in the most challenging applications.
The perfect distribution partner
Sudbury International is the perfect distribution partner for this manufacturer, whose hose products join an already diverse selection that ranges from expansion joints to control valves for many Canadian industries.
Extreme temperatures, high pressure, and harsh chemicals are among the demanding conditions that Hose Master products withstand. The company monitors and improves its production process in every step to deliver the market’s best hoses: engineering, equipment innovation, service, training, and certification. Among the options available via Sudbury International:
- Corrugated metal hoses – brand names like Annuflex, Masterflex, Pressureflex HP, Pressuremax HP, ChemKing, ChlorSafe, Formaflex, Bronzeflex, Extraflex, and Hydraflex.
- Food-service flexible connectors – the best flexible gas, water, and steam appliance connectors in the food-service sector, made in collaboration with T&S Brass and Bronze Works, Inc.
- Metal expansion joints – end connections and internal liners among the examples, with such options as metric or imperial measurement.
- Petroleum flexible connectors – FireShield, FireShield QuickClamp, and DEF flexible connectors.
- Strip-wound metal hoses – Interflex, T-Rex and T-Rex SB, Poly-Rex, Ultraflex, FloppyGuard and FloppyGuard SQ, Tar & Asphalt, Flow-Tite, and Interflex .030 brands available.
Quality and application expertise are two of the factors that set Hose Master apart from other makers of flexible metal products. The company dedicates itself to producing items that are more robust and that last longer than those from other manufacturers, which results in lower cost of ownership. The company also has an unparalleled understanding of flexible metal products in the industry. By blending this expertise with a consultative selling approach and passion to educate, it earns trust as a problem solver and advisor with its partners.
To learn more, contact Sudbury International.