Custodian’s Consolidated Maintenance Management Solution and how it can helpNovember 26, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
In a complex organization, devices and equipment can fail at any time, resulting in unscheduled, unplanned repairs and replacements that are expensive. These lead to substantial downtime and lost productivity. So Custodian has developed a Consolidated Maintenance Management Solution (CMMS), an alternative to paper calendars and handwritten orders.
Custodian CMMS is an established program of scheduled preventative maintenance and efficient communication for reactive maintenance, designed to reduce upkeep expenses and extend the operational lifespans of valuable assets.
High-level awareness of assets
This Consolidated Maintenance Management Solution works in four stages. First, the user spots an equipment problem and creates a ticket that highlights the issue through the Custodian app. Second, the supervisor receives an alert notification of the new issue and assigns the ticket to a technician. Next, important details are sent to the technician’s mobile device, and the ticket is updated after the work is quickly completed. Finally, the supervisor gets an update notification, determines that the issue is resolved, and closes the ticket.
The most affordable asset- and maintenance-management software available, Custodian CMMS creates high-level awareness of assets, locations, use, and current conditions. It improves communication between management, users, and service personnel, while tracking service history of assets for quicker repairs and better resource management. Eighty-three per cent of businesses that implement a CMMS for preventative maintenance report a significant return on investment, while 78 per cent report strong improvements in equipment lifespan.
Custodian offers several versions of this Consolidated Maintenance Management Solution. All of them include these essential features:
- an asset-management database, with image and document attachments;
- unlimited locations with nested sites and areas;
- custom configurations, which make this CMMS adaptable to almost every industry;
- a preventative-maintenance scheduler that helps to extend equipment life;
- mobile compatibility for field access, to lower technician repair time and cost;
- flexible reporting, which offers new insights and business intelligence;
- a user-friendly interface that workers can learn quickly with little training time; and
- secure cloud-hosting, for worry-free access from anywhere with Internet access.
For better asset management, trust a CMMS.
For more information, contact Custodian.