Belt conveyors are among Continental's offerings.
Since its founding nearly 60 years ago, Continental Conveyor Ltd. has served businesses as a key source of material-handling systems and their accessories. When customers work with this company, they obtain access to a product lineup with a wide range of conveying solutions. Whatever a facility needs, Continental has a solution.
The company works for clients in various industries with its diverse product portfolio. Among the examples are pulp and paper, mining, cement, reconstituted wood panels, smelting and reduction, food processing, quarries, chemicals, utilities, and ports.
From belt conveyors to feeders
There are many options available for a broad spectrum of applications in this lineup. These include vibrating feeders and conveyors, en masse chain conveyors, screw and stoker reclaimers, and components like impact cassettes and specialty rubber products. The Continental portfolio includes the following units:
- Apron feeders. Rugged pieces of equipment designed for feeding and moving heavy, lumpy, or abrasive materials in harsh environments;
- Belt conveyors. Conveyor models that each include two or more pulleys, with an endless loop of carrying medium, a conveyor belt, that rotates around the pulleys;
- Bucket elevators. These are available in centrifugal or continuous models and offer a highly efficient, economical, and reliable way to elevate virtually any loose bulk materials, ranging from 300 mesh to five inches in lump size. Bucket elevators have a wide-ranging reputation for reliability and rugged construction;
- Conveyor components. Conveyor idlers, pulleys, covers, and other accessories that help the user replace individual parts rather than buy new systems;
- Screw conveyors. These are recommended for a broad variety of bulk material-handling requirements. Screw conveyors are versatile systems that can move items horizontally, vertically, or on inclines and are suitable as feeders, distributors, collectors, or mixers. The two main designs: inclined, which offers an economical means of simultaneously elevating and conveying, and vertical, an efficient way of both elevating and distributing bulk materials; and
- Weigh feeders. Self-contained belt feeders with controlled drive systems, speed sensors, and integrators. Weigh feeders are designed to work in the shearing and wild-flow modes of weigh-feeding applications.
To learn more, contact Continental.