CFS’ unmatched portfolio of foam products spans a wide rangeMarch 2, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For close to half a century, Custom Foam Systems Ltd. (CFS) has been a premier Canadian source of industrial foam products. While the automotive, healthcare, and furniture industries account for a significant portion of CFS’ customer base, the company’s portfolio of foam components spans an ever larger range.
The CFS team dedicates itself to a mission of delivering exceptional custom foam components to enhance the success of customers in all kinds of industrial markets.
Advanced solutions with unwavering reliability
CFS is a leading manufacturer of fabricated and moulded foam products for many sectors, with a stellar reputation for exceptional expertise, consistent quality, and advanced solutions with unwavering reliability. These proven polyurethane solutions work for operator comfort padding, steering wheels, handles, packaging, and specialty seating.
All of CFS’ foam products meet FMVSS302 flammability and comply with the standards of ISO 9001:2015 and the United States Food and Drug Administration. The company offers product development that embraces Advanced Product Quality Planning, Production Part Approval Process, and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis to ensure manufacturing success on the first production run and every succeeding one.
Common applications for CFS products include the following:
- Custom packaging and dunnage. Packaging solutions for electronics, tools, food, automotive parts, breakables, and presentation cases.
- Motor sport vehicle foam comfort pads. Seats, grab handles, steering wheels, knee pads, and passenger pads, all with high durability and comfort.
- Operator foam comfort pads. Ergonomically friendly pads and handles, all durable and chemical-resistant, which increase productivity while boosting operator safety.
- RV cushions. CFS offers 40 years of experience in working with the recreational-vehicle industry. Components with a versatile range of foam materials, densities, and compressions to form perfect solutions.
- Specialty seating. Tight tolerances and constant high quality combine to create solutions for uniquely shaped and thin-profile seating applications.
- NVH foams. Moulded, fabricated foams to insulate from a motor’s inherent noise, vibration, and harshness. These are scientifically developed foam solutions for a wide temperature range and wet/moist environments, with a cosmetic appearance for long-term value.
Trust CFS for a wide foam-solution breadth.
To learn more, contact CFS.