Custom Foam Systems is a major source of foam furniture componentsFebruary 10, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Among the industries that rely on Custom Foam Systems Ltd. (CFS) for material is the furniture sector. The company strikes the perfect balance of comfort, design, and manufacturability with its foam furniture components. The CFS product-development team excels with its creative approach to these components – high cost-efficiency with no loss to comfort or aesthetics. CFS makes challenging designs easier to manufacture while balancing the most important component properties.
Proven track record in furniture
CFS offers more than 40 years of experience in delivering fabricated, moulded foam furniture components to the office- and public-furniture industries. The company has a proven track record of solving design-manufacturability challenges with advanced solutions that other producers have not considered. Specializing in integral skin components for furniture and ergonomic workstation applications, CFS provides an extensive range of polyurethane materials to customize components in order to meet user specifications.
Another advantage of working with CFS is its high standards of quality and safety. The company is registered according to ISO 9001:2015, complies with the expectations of the United States Food and Drug Administration, and meets BIFMA and ASTM standards. To ensure that customer expectations are met on every production run, CFS also embraces APQP, PPAP, and FMEA.
Among the product applications for CFS’ foam furniture components:
- Fabricated foam for seating. Custom-manufactured components, delivered upholstery-ready and engineered for great performance.
- Moulded foam for seating. CFS’ polyurethane experts adapt to customers’ specific requirements in cost-effective ways. Extensive prototype development capabilities.
- Integral skin components. The company’s exceptionally knowledgeable team dedicates its time to ensure high design manufacturability. Examples include arm pads, head rests, and lumbar pads.
- Foam arm pads for healthcare furniture. Optimal integral skin material for arm-pad applications. Antimicrobial, chemical-resistant, and cleanable.
- Fabricated foam for lounge items. With a full range of polyurethane and polyethylene materials and firm, high density and high compression for top support. All items designed for maximum user comfort.
- Integral skin for wrist rests. Proprietary Gelfoam materials offer the top properties for this application. Excellent cosmetic appearance with a textured surface and seamless look.
To learn more, contact CFS.