Cable routing systems by KabelTrax boost operating efficiency and moreJuly 10, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Tsubaki of Canada has offered a wide range of chains for decades. Expanding the company’s portfolio is its KabelSchlepp division, known for cable and hose carriers. This includes the KabelTrax line of cable routing systems for automobiles. These cable/wire routing and management solutions work for all aspects of automotive assembly.
From steering to rear hatches and elsewhere, KabelTrax automotive cable carriers always deliver the highest possible level of quality to users.
Adding uninterrupted power and control
KabelTrax’ dynamic wire-management solutions work for the most complex moving-wire-harness challenges faced by engineers. These cable routing systems significantly boost operating efficiency and longevity of wires, as they prevent circuit failures and add uninterrupted power and control to moving mechanisms. Tsubaki supplies these solutions to work with customers’ individual needs.
A broad spectrum of design, material, and expertise variables go into the manufacturing of KabelTrax cable routing systems, to work with unique requirements for form, fit, performance, and cost. They work for such diverse applications as sliding doors, swing doors, seats, retractable hardtops, truck tilt cabs, and hybrid and electric vehicles.
Cable carriers by KabelTrax are important in the automotive industry for such applications as design, testing, production, and assembly. Tsubaki’s decades of experience in production design, development, and applied technology allows it to accomplish the following operating examples:
- Cassette – the perfect all-in-one system for users who have to reduce and simplify installation steps.
- Combined – two systems for applications that required multi-axis operation.
- Horizontal – recommended when operating height is at a premium.
- Horizontal/vertical – ideal when the necessary movement is in two axes.
- Lateral – recommended when dual-axis movement is needed, like forward and backward, or in and out.
- Rolled – the perfect option when the fixed point is off-centre and height is restricted.
- Vertical – recommended when operating width is at a premium.
KabelTrax automotive cable carriers also use FIT design flexibility, especially in applications with minimal available space and high circuit counts. Advantages of FIT include light weight, durable material, ability to fit unusual spaces and shapes, and flexibility.
To learn more, contact Tsubaki.