Bergen Cable answers frequently asked questions about its cable lineupJune 29, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
An impressive cable lineup with numerous secondary processes: this is what keeps a large, often high-profile clientele returning to Bergen Cable, particularly businesses in the aerospace sector. These customers always have questions about what the company can supply, and how. Priding itself on its service, Bergen always has direct, honest answers.
As a team of experts in cable technology and solutions, the Bergen crew responds to queries as part of the process of directing customers to appropriate products.
Unique innovations like safety cable
Bergen is always willing to guide prospective clients through its wide cable lineup, which includes such unique innovations as safety cable and Lock Clad cable. Such a broad, diverse inventory impresses customers with its high level of quality. Among the many frequently asked questions that these discriminating clients pose a lot:
- Is jacketed cable available? Bergen does offer cable that is jacketed with polyvinyl chloride, nylon, and Teflon, and clients can also get cable assemblies with heat shrink tubing upon request.
- Is electrical cable also available? The Bergen Cable lineup does not include electrical cable, but basic electrical cable assemblies are sometimes available. Prospective customers are encouraged to e-mail details about their individual applications to check if the company can meet their electrical cable-assembly requirements at the moment.
- Are bulk cable and bulk cable hardware available? Yes, either one of these can be obtained for a minimum order of US$150.
- What range of cable diameters can Bergen accommodate? Diameters of cable assemblies can go from miniature sizes to 3/8 of an inch.
- Does Bergen offer first article inspections? First article inspections go for a base charge of US$125. This cost may be higher depending on the level of inspection requested.
- Does Bergen Cable offer product samples? The Bergen team recommends contacting its sales department ahead of time to find out if the customer’s requirements can be addressed.
- Whom should a client contact for help with a new cable-assembly project? Customers who need technical assistance are highly encouraged to e-mail the Bergen Cable assembly team at email@example.com.
For more information, contact Bergen.