Packaging products under the Beckett brand
MOCAP is the top North American source for caps, plugs, and other protective products. The company also manufactures packaging solutions through its Beckett and ClearTec sales divisions. Beckett Packaging is trusted by businesses for telescopic tubes, boxes, cases, and pak containers for standard or specialized applications.
Customers protect their products during storage or shipping, and keep them in prime condition for retail or presentation, with the Beckett lineup of packaging options.
Wide range of materials
The Beckett division manufactures these products from a wide range of materials, like blow-moulded polyvinyl chloride, high-density polyethylene, polypropylene plastics, and injection-moulded high-density polyethylene. With these materials, the solutions offer quality and low cost. The portfolio includes the following MOCAP solutions:
- Centred Grip Paks – with centred plugs and beveled caps holding every tool in place at both ends, and heavier wall thickness for secure fits.
- Cylinder-Paks – for larger-diameter items requiring secure threaded end closures; perfect for fixed-length, round-tube packaging.
- Grip Paks – individual packages for end mills, drills, solid carbide tools, and other cutting tools needing protection.
- Insert boxes – for carbide blade inserts and small, delicate products requiring individual compartment storage.
- Multi boxes – unique small boxes with plastic hinges, ideal for grinding disks, diamond wheels, ceramic inserts, and circular saw blades.
- Rectangular telescopic tubes – durable and with adjustable ratchet-length features.
- Round telescopic tubes – round packages with adjustable telescopic screw-mechanism length features, for secure fits.
- Saw boxes – for circular cutting tools.
- Side and face mill boxes – for side/face mill cutters.
- SK boxes – for secure packaging of tapered shrank tool holders.
- Snap-Paks – five-compartment containers for drills, milling cutters, and shank tools, each with a hinged-lip snap enclosure.
- Square telescopic tubes – like the rectangular options, but shorter and for different applications. With anti-roll capabilities and available in a broad range of lengths and sizes.
- Tap set boxes – three-compartment packages for high-quality set-of-three hand taps.
- Vertical Set-Paks – high-quality presentation packaging for tools, instruments, precision test equipment, and promotional items.
For more information, contact MOCAP.