A sanitary mixer made of of Marion components
Marion Process Solutions equipment is available in Canada from Firing Industries Ltd., and that includes customized options for bakery premix applications. Baking aisles in many grocery stores are full of products that have been processed by Marion devices, including a unique 100-cf sanitary mixer with 120-grit stainless steel finish and other features.
With a wide array of options available, like high-speed choppers, oil-injection manifolds, and Salina Vortex roller slide discharge cages, Marion can custom-design a solution that suits any premix.
Covers, drives, motors, and more
A unique blend of process expertise, customer requirements, and many custom options can make virtually any configuration possible. With the assistance of the Firing Industries team, Marion can create a processing unit compatible with any customer needs. Among the available options:
- Paddle agitators. Designed for gentle mixing of solids of dissimilar size, shape, density, and viscosity.
- Air-supply manifolds. Innovative and durable SealGuard manifold technology prevents expensive seal damage.
- Controls. The experts at Marion create intelligent solutions through smart controls, such as iNCONTROL.
- Covers. These can be configured into doors, inlets, dust-collection vents, threaded temperature probes, or pressure-relief ports.
- Drives. With torque arms, helical cut gears, and dual tapered bushings.
- Motors. With cast iron bodies, high-locked rotor torque, and inverter duty.
- High-speed choppers. With various styles of cutting edges on the intensive blades.
- Liquid, gas, or shortening injection manifolds. For adding product into the mixer in a unique way.
- Load cells. Using these makes it easier to create accurate batch sizes. Valued-added integration to enable consistency in batch weight and process validation.
- Seals. Marion seals have air-purged single and double-lip options and better performance over rope packing. Can be disassembled, cleaned, and reinstalled in less than five minutes.
- F-style seals. Six-inch-diameter adjustable seal housing assembly. All pneumatic components are plumbed and regulated.
- Surge hoppers. Ideal for weighing, transferring, and receiving materials. Accuracy, minimal maintenance, and flexibility.
- U-shaped troughs. The largest most commonly used of their kind in production capacity. Easy to clean.
To learn more, contact Firing Industries’ application-sales engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 688-0974.