Automotive foam products by CFS serve high-profile companiesOctober 26, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Custom Foam Systems Ltd. (CFS) has a client base covering a range of industrial markets. For one, the company is a leading supplier of automotive foam products. Specializing in custom polyurethane foam components for vehicles, CFS has earned an unmatched reputation for experience, reliability, innovation, and high quality. One need only to look at the list of past customers – Toyota, Ford, Nissan, Lexus, KW, Peterbilt, and more – to understand the status CFS enjoys.
High standards for quality
With more than 40 years of experience in the business of developing and manufacturing foam units for this sector, the CFS team employs a world-class model of lean manufacturing that follows the processes outlined by the Toyota production system and the Hoshin Kanri theory. The company also boasts a medium- and high-volume manufacturing capacity that serves multiple projects at once.
The high standards for quality are another advantage of using automotive foam products by CFS. The company follows the strict standards set by ISO 9001:2015 and the United States Food and Drug Administration; it also complies with APQP, PPAP, and FMEA. CFS is also an OEM-qualified Tier 2 and 3 suppler of automotive foam components throughout the continent.
Among the categories of automotive foam products available:
- Foam console pads – Exceptional performance for comfort and durability, with precision manufacturing for reliability and consistency. For efficient assembly, foam is moulded directly onto substrates.
- Foam head rests – With moulded shape design freedom, top cosmetic appearance, and a proprietary foam system that complies with standards for safety, comfort, function, durability, and weight.
- Foam seat topper pads – Open-cell die-cut foam, with optional PSA backing. Broad variety of customized material solutions. Minimum handling and cost from proprietary precision die-cut solutions.
- Miscellaneous interior foam parts – Moulded integral skin components with a luxurious soft touch feel. High adhesion to substrates for lasting quality and precise fits. Class A cosmetic appearance.
- NVH foams – Scientifically crafted foam for wide temperature ranges and moist environments.
- Steering-wheel horn pads – Meeting the top industry standards for Class A surface finish.
For more information, contact CFS.