Aftermarket filter elements from John Brooks Company fit many brandsMarch 17, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
John Brooks Company’s experts are on-hand to assist their customers in choosing the best Filtration Equipment for their specific application — but their commitment to the customer doesn’t stop there. John Brooks Company Limited is an Authorized Distributor of world-class filtration manufacturers, offering competitively priced high-quality aftermarket filter cartridges, filter bags, filter bag housings, cartridge housings, air intake and inline filtration filters and filter elements, other filtration equipment. These filter elements fit most major brands on the market, with form, fit, and function guaranteed.
Your Clear Choice for Filtration
Customers have a wide selection of aftermarket filter elements from world-class manufactures in which to choose. 3M, AFL, APV, Airpel, Aquionics, Arctic, Azud, Clearstream, Dollinger, Eaton, HART, Hayward, Hydac, Lakos, Liqui-Cel, Liqui-Flux, MDA, Or-Tec, Plenty, Pneumatic Products, and Sab. Among the filtration equipment available from John Brooks Company:
- Filter Cartridges. Many options from several different manufacturers, including self-cleaning and high-flow units.
- Filter Bags. 3M offers several choices, with others by HART and Eaton.
- Filter Bag Housings. Four distinct options available from Arctic, and more by Plenty and MDA.
- Cartridge Housings. 3M, HART, and MDA offer a good selection.
- Air Intake and Inline Filtration. Dollinger manufactures air intake filters, inline filtration equipment, oil exhaust filters, oil mist eliminators, and other filter elements.
- Other Filtration Equipment. Separators, filtration systems, heat-exchanger plates, air-dryer replacement parts, strainers, various filters, and much more.
The supplier offers any filter components a customer could need, and the sales support team is eager to assist clients who need help finding a specific solution.
Aftermarket filter elements are just one of many aftermarket parts available from John Brooks Company. Customers can also choose among pumps, valves, heat exchangers, and compressed air dryers. Form, fit, and function are always guaranteed, regardless of the brand of the customer’s existing unit.
With more than 80 years of experience in this field and its connections with reliable quality brands, John Brooks Company is the ideal source for these parts, sourcing and offering the best industrial fluid-handling equipment for specific applications. Technicians and customer-care specialists are always on hand for assistance.
For more information, contact John Brooks Company.