A variety of material-handling conveyors: Continental Conveyor has it allOctober 26, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Continental Conveyor Ltd. has logged almost six decades as a major Canadian source of material-handling conveyors and their accessories. Customers who partner with this company gain access to a product portfolio with a broad variety of conveyor solutions. Whatever a business needs in mechanical bulk material-handling equipment, Continental has an answer. With its diverse product range, the company serves clients on various industrial markets: pulp and paper, mining, cement, reconstituted wood panels, smelting and reduction, food processing, quarries, chemicals, utilities, and ports.
Serving all conveyor needs
Many options are available for a wide spectrum of applications in Continental’s product range. Some examples: vibrating feeders and conveyors, en masse chain conveyors, screw and stoker reclaimers, and components such as impact cassettes and specialty rubber products.
The main choices for material-handling conveyors at Continental:
- Apron feeders – rugged pieces of equipment built for feeding and conveying heavy, lumpy, or abrasive material in harsh environments.
- Belt conveyors – material-handling conveyors that consist of two or more pulleys, with an endless loop of carrying medium, a conveyor belt, that rotates around the pulleys.
- Bucket elevators – available in centrifugal or continuous models. Offering a highly efficient, economical, and reliable way to elevate almost any loose bulk material, ranging from 300 mesh to five inches in lump size. These units have a top reputation for reliability and rugged construction.
- Conveyor components – conveyor idlers, pulleys, and covers. These accessories helps users replace individual parts instead of buying new systems.
- Screw conveyors – useful for a wide range of bulk material-handling needs. These versatile systems can move items horizontally, vertically, or on inclines and can be used as feeders, distributors, collectors, or mixers. The two main designs: inclined, which offers an economical way of simultaneously elevating and conveying; and vertical, an efficient means of both elevating and distributing bulk material.
- Weigh feeders – self-contained belt feeders with controlled drive systems, speed sensors, and integrators. These systems are built to work in the shearing and wild-flow modes of weigh-feeding tasks.
Trust Continental for the best.
For more information, contact Continental.