An industry leader since 1974, Norpak Handling Limited. designs and manufactures packaging machinery and a full range of conveyors. With facilities in Toronto and Vancouver, we will get you the conveyors you need in just a few days. We specialize in automation and robotic projects, and also offer a variety of services: system engineering, programming, product installation, repair, component replacement and preventative maintenance service. Our experienced and dedicated teams can get your conveyors up and running in no time at all.
Packaging Machinery Product Line
We manufacture a variety of conveyor accessories that stop or life cartons and boxes.
- Dead type stops are placed on bed section of the gravity wheel and roller conveyor.
- Angle end stops are bolted to the top flange of conveyor channels.
- Raised end roller package stops can be mounted at any point along the conveyor, although some drilling may be involved.
- Hand- and foot- operated blade/roller package stops suit applications such as assembly workstations and shipping areas where manual line control is necessary.
- Air operated roller stops are used where automatic line control is required, and can be attached to the underside of many of our conveyors.
- Turning wheels are used in conjunction with various package stops in 30º and 45º spur applications.
Packaging Machinery Industrial Applications
Our customers work in the automotive, manufacturing, printing, food and beverage, and furniture industries, among others.
Packaging Machinery Manufacturing Process
In addition to manufacturing a variety of conveyors, we provide numerous services to integrators of machinery, manufacturers, distributors and producers.
- Fill and seal operations
- Weigh and count operations
- Case sealing
- Bagging operations
- Labeling and marking applications
- Palletizing and de-palletizing
- Assembly line operations
- Paper products: cardboard box manufacturing, food grade packaging, slip sheet handling, banding and strapping operations
- Printing: carousel in-feed and discharge systems, roll handling systems, replenishment systems
- Food and beverage: bottle handling, freezer applications, case staging for routing or palletizing