We offer the broadest variety of locking products at Capitol Industries Inc. The diverse lineup is dominated by cam locks, but many other types of specialty locks are available from our portfolio. Customers can choose from drawer locks, sliding door locks, tubular cam locks, filing cabinet locks, latching locks, switch locks, vending locks, magnetic cam locks, post-office mailbox locks, letter box locks, and desk locks.
In most cases, the locks we offer match the customer’s specific, individual needs. But we also encounter situations in which our stock products do not meet the customer’s requirements. If existing products are not sufficient, we can re-design and re-tool to manufacture a product specific to their requirements. Our collective expertise helps customers get the most value out of their locking solutions every single time.
Capitol Industries offers the following types of locking products:
- Cam locks. Standard or full thread. Nickel finish; other finishes available.
- Drawer locks. Assembled or unassembled. Keyed alike or different. Nickel, brass, or resin-shell finish.
- Sliding door locks. The ideal choice for glass display sliding doors.
- Tubular cam locks. Keyed alike or different. Various barrel lengths, cam lengths, and cam inset/offset.
- Magnetic cam locks. Discreet locks that cannot be picked or bumped, with keys that cannot be copied. They can be retrofit from any standard cam lock, and they resist glue, dirt, and other contaminants. More than 1,500 magnetic locking combinations.
- Defiant padlocks. Advantages include watertight construction, patented magnetic locking technology, and tamper and pick resistance, designed for extreme weather conditions and highly secure with 250,000 magnetic locking combinations.
- Small-diameter cam locks. With straight or corner mounting wings and removable cores. Different finishes available.
- Post-office mailbox locks. Perfect security for post offices.
- Letter box locks. Variations include standard, long-ear, and ½-bolt letter box locks.
- Filing cabinet locks. Round or rectangular options available.
- Drawer locks. Standard brass or dull black finish; other finishing options available.
We also carry full cam-lock kits, with standard nickel finishes.
Customers are encouraged to contact us to find out what lock solutions suit their needs best.