Electrode Wires Welding Rods
Lincoln Electric can supply a wide variety of welding wire, flux and rods. Our selection of consumables includes metal-cored wires, MIG wires and TIG cut lengths, self-shielded flux cored wires, and submerged arc wires, as well as aluminum, nickel alloy and stainless alloy varieties. These welding wires include an appropriate option for virtually any welding application. With a complete selection of welding equipment and more than 100 years of experience, Lincoln Electric is the ideal source. In addition to consumables, we supply guns, torches, welders, fume control equipment, automation systems, and more.
- Metal-cored wires combine the benefits of sold and flux-cored wire to provide high deposition rates and the capability to weld over mild surface contamination.
- Our MIG wires and TIG cut lengths are made using the highest quality steel to ensure a high level of consistency, feedability, and arc performance.
- Self-shielded flux-cored wires eliminate the need for shielding gas and provide the productivity of wire welding for outdoor applications.
- Submerged arc wires and fluxes are available in many varieties. The different types can be paired to suit practically any welding need including industry-specific requirements.
- Aluminum welding wire is with extremely tight tolerances for chemical composition. This ensures high quality and reliability.
- Nickel alloy welding wires are available to meet base material and process requirements including resistance to corrosion and high temperatures.
- Stainless alloy welding wires are available to meet the requirements for demanding applications such as nuclear power plant construction and maintenance.
Lincoln Electric is set apart from our competitors by our dedication to the development and application of new technologies. We have more than 40 manufacturing locations and a sales and distribution network covering more than 160 countries. We offer innovative welding solutions that contribute to the success of our customers.
Due to our comprehensive selection and unparalleled expertise, we can provide solutions any special welding requirements. That’s why we are able to serve customers around the world in many diverse industries. Some of the markets we often serve include mining, pipeline, shipbuilding, structural steel, and heavy fabrication.