Hybrid open-style cable carriers are available from Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. These carrier systems can support cables and hoses used for moving machine parts. They are available with plastic or aluminum frame stays and covers. These carriers offer features including universal mounting brackets, easy opening, low noise, and minimized wear for extremely long service life. We are the ideal source for cable carriers with our extensive experience. We are a division of Tsubakimoto Chain Co., which means we have a 100 year history of excellence. Tsubaki acquired KabelSchlepp in 2010 to expand our product offering.
Hybrid open-style cable carriers
- Varitrak MC is a multi-variable cable carrier with many accessories and frame-stay variants available. It features solid plate construction, replaceable glide shoes, and hinges that use the "life extending two disc principle".
- Varitrak MK offers all the benefits of the Veritrak MC series and is also available with a variety of plastic frame-stays.
- Varitrak K is a cost-effective cable carrier for heavy-duty applications. It offers rugged sideband construction, injection molded glide runners, and many options for cavity partitioning.
- Quantum is a lightweight cable carrier system for high speeds and accelerations. It features very quiet operation and low-vibration. This carrier is ideal for clean room applications as it has a link-free design that results in almost no wear.
- Varitrak XLC is a cable carrier that features large dimensions with low intrinsic weight.
Since 1973, Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. has been earning the trust of the Canadian market by providing reliable solutions. We understand industry requirements and offer a wide range of chain, sprockets, and power transmission components to meet them.
The cable carrier systems we supply are deployed in a broad variety of industries. Some examples include machine tools, material handling, factory automation, metal processing, and oil and gas.