Midwest Motion Products, Inc.: The Leaders in Rapid Prototyping of High-Quality Motion-Control Solutions
Model number: MMP D22-376D-24V GP52-068
- Brushed 24Vdc gearmotor is capable of producing up to 104 in-lbs of continuous torque and 280 in-lbs of peak torque, with an output speed of 55 RPM.
- IP54-protected, under 2.5 inches in diameter, under eight inches in total length, and weight is 4.3 lbs.
- Download a datasheet of this model here.
- Encoder-compatible, brake-compatible, or both rear-shaft designs available.
- Samples readily available – can be built from stock materials, usually within just a day or two!
- Short production lead times – weeks, not months!
Midwest Motion Products, Inc.
- Reputable Minnesota, USA-based corporation — serving the motion-control industry since 2001.
- 8,000 released DC gearmotor designs and 2,000,000 individual part numbers.
- Lightning-fast delivery of prototype samples.
- High volume capacity – annual production capacity of 50,000+ units.
- On-time production delivery rate is > 96 per cent
- Incremental (monthly or quarterly) deliveries on annual blanket orders.
- Excellent tech support – many decades of collective industry-specific experience on staff.
- Facility built in 2014 and expansion added in 2019.
- Rapid prototyping services to help design and engineer ideas into reality.
Contact us for more information.