T-PAK® Thermocouples Probes and Assemblies Catalogue
- Mineral Insulated Metal Sheathed Thermocouples
- Rugged Construction
- J, K, T, E and N Calibrations
- Probes and Assemblies in all sizes and sheath configurations
- General Purpose or Spring Loaded Mounting, with or without
- Nipple, Nipple-Union-Nipple or Bushing Extension Hardware
- CSA Approved Assemblies for Hazardous Locations
- Custom Configurations
- Head Mounted Transmitter options
T-PAK® thermocouples are mineral insulated, metal sheathed assemblies that are accurate and sensitive.
The outer sheath of stainless steel or other alloys, coupled with tightly compacted magnesia (MgO), ensures relatively long life by protecting the thermocouple from oxidizing, reducing or other corrosive atmospheres.